Don't know if my pc can match any of the folding teams here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
good to know... but unfortunately.. my 9800gt just died.. turned on my rig and it started smoking. so i'm pretty mad right now. really not looking forward to spending another 75-100 on another card.

If it's the one in his sig it's an XFX. They have a DOUBLE lifetime warranty on their cards. If you bought it new then you're covered and if you bought it from someone else you need to get the transfer code from them for the card.

XFX has always been good to me, I've had a couple of cards over the past few years die on me...always got a working equivalent or better. The last 8800gts I sent them they sent back as a 9800gtx+.

This thread reminds me... I recently set up F@H on my PS3. It's pretty cool to look at, too :tongue:

Too bad my dad won't let me run it :( I'm going to set it up on my desktop eventually.

woot yay, the guy i bought it from is going to give me a copy of the invoice so i can register it on XFX's website and get a replacement :D

too bad the 9800gt's aren't discontinued yet, getting something better would be nice lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom