Decided to join in again

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSoD

Call me Mak or K, Mod Emeritus
Well now that the weather has started to turn cold again and i can have my window open and not turn my room into the desert i have kicked on my SMP folding again. I may try my GPU folding as well, but i dont know how well that will hold up. I know that the GPU client had cause issues with my 8800GTS previously. But i wanted to say that i am back.

Alright tried the GPU and am getting EUE already.

fahgpu-1.png

fahgpu2-1.png

Not sure what is going on. But i am almost certain i have this setup right. SMP first machine ID and this is #3 cause i thought that it would help reduce the EUE factor. WRONG. Maybe just a bad unit?

Thats it right there. I just noticed i have the GPU3 client. Will get the GPU2 client.

I get EUE's more often than I should with my ATi card, doesn't matter if it's overclocked or not and it always is on certain work units. I think sometimes bad work units get sent out because reloading the program until it gets a different one works fine.

Well i finally did get a good unit with the GPU3 client. I am letting that finish before i start up the GPU2 Client.

Got rid of the GPU3 client and am now happily on the GPU2 client. SMP has done 28% already since i posted this and my GPU is at 35%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom