ATI GPU client for Vista 64?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
I will be trying out the regular ATI GPU client, but I don't know if it will work yet. Is there a specific client for Vista x64?

I will be trying out the regular ATI GPU client, but I don't know if it will work yet. Is there a specific client for Vista x64?

I've got an ATi card and Vista 64, and what came with the drivers opened up fine. I haven't set it up and used it yet though, but it should be fine.

EDIT: Yeah, just set it up with the normal client, working fine (I think).

Good. I hope to be fully switched over to Vista by sometime this coming week. Wanted to make sure up front.

I've got an ATi card and Vista 64, and what came with the drivers opened up fine. I haven't set it up and used it yet though, but it should be fine.

EDIT: Yeah, just set it up with the normal client, working fine (I think).

ATI drivers come with the gpu folding client now???

Sure do, but as nos said it's not the GPU client. I'm not sure if it has the ATI team number in by default or not.

My bad - it doesn't come "bundled", but they give you a link on your desktop to the F@H download.

Quick question about F@H: Do you have to keep the display open for it to work? Or does it work when just in the system tray? And why does it say "Core is not running now" for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom