Anything I need to adjust?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said before, I pay the bill so I will use as much electricity as I want. ;)
Understood super chief, in case if you were wondering i pay 100.00 of the electric bill along with 330.00 for rent and cable modem service.
Since I am the computer expert in the house, she does not touch my router or modem without my say.
she hates customer and technical support calls, she lets me handle it not unless they are sending a death threat letter to terminate service if she forgets to paay which is very rare these days.

mostly are electric bill has been good so far 175.00 for the past 3 months and has not reach 250.00 like it does near the end of may and early june. :/

Thanks for the trophy Mike, but it will be hard pressed for you to catch up to me. You were only getting close cause I had stopped folding for almost a full year. If you look at my scores, I have just about nothing for almost 8 months listed.

Makaveli213 - User Summary - EXTREME Overclocking Folding @ Home Stats

Nothing from May till Oct. Then I folding a few in Oct, picked up again in Dec and Jan then fell off again. Did a few in April and back at it in May. If i had been folding that entire time, you wouldnt have gotten so close to me. ;)

Either way I dont do it as a competition or anything. I could care less about any points. Just like I dont care about post counts. It helps people. That is what I care about.

Anyways enough off topic talk. Press, glad you got it working and welcome to the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom