Another Folding Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke said:
We need more folders to join the team, we only have on average 30-35 people folding at any given time.
Check the team member list. We have plenty of members... we just need some of them to get active. That doesn't mean we couldn't use new members, but we have quite a few who are inactive.

Check the team member list. We have plenty of members... we just need some of them to get active. That doesn't mean we couldn't use new members, but we have quite a few who are inactive.
lol? we only have out of those people like 35 people who are active, thats why i said we could use some new people, the old people that have stopped folding usually are not going to start back up again, unless they were only temporarily down.

Yeah umm if i was making 80K a year i would have a lot more stuff going.

Or theres guys who run it at their jobs, which i think is unfair cause they didnt build the systems or pay for the wattage. You should only be able to run it on a system you maintain/paid for.

^why lol?....the points mean nothing, its to help the cause. Who cares how the wu's are being finished, as long as they are.

It also has to do with F@H's EULA, it says something about only running it on PC's you own, or have gained permission to use for it. So if the guys who fold at work aren't asking, then it violates the rules

^if there are enough computers, and ones that can fold fairly well at a business place then it is pretty sure to be a tech savy environment, where people would notice if the systems started running a strange program in the background. I doubt very much that many people are running folding on a lot of computers like that without permission.

True but take S0UL for example, he just folds at work and the computers he folds on are, IIRC, just servers. Cause he was folding at work he had to ask his boss and his boss was fine with it, because apparently he folds too lol. I think that's the case anyway.

I do agree with you though, it's all for the cause so I don't think you should only be allowed to run it on you computers you maintain.

BTW, has anyone heard of GPUGrid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom