All In One Folding App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally installed my CPU and cooler yesterday and then downloaded this to try. I am liking it so far. Click one button to stop both my SMP and graphics Folding to game, one click to start them back up.

You can set it up to automatically stop when you go to game. I absolutely love this program lol.

I'm hoping the gaming mode will play well with Game Booster v2. I love both programs a lot so my fingers are crossed.

um so how do I create game exceptions?

Apparently it's automatic and very friendly with Gamebooster. I just played a session of Force Unleashed II and it turned off and restarted with no hiccup.

Well, it's official I won't be touching this program ever again, thanks to it my system almost overheated 2 days ago because it downloaded the wrong the smp and gpu client twice!
Even after configuring the gpu settings and getting it to work for in hour, it just didn't know how to keep things at a stable folding pace.
Yeah I followed the guides and readme but still aint flying right.
Thats why I mentioned my dog had went off and saw the bsod on the screen and tempature guage displayed 50c and climbing. :/

Back to normal 2 clients folding for me which is stable for me.

Check to see how much of your CPU is actually being used by your regular clients. The difference is your probably telling the all in one program to use all 6 cores on SMP as opposed to the others maybe not using all 6 cores. If thats the case then yea itll BSOD if your not stable. 50c is like cold though for a load folding temp so i dont see what the problem is. My 940BE sits at 68c load when its cool in the room. My i5 was almost 80 when i COULD fold on it but all never gave me BSOD while folding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom