All In One Folding App

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to start folding again thanks to this. It's just so much easier than setting up the CPU client then having to use the command prompt to run the program.

Great find.

I will check it out once my CPU gets back. It was shipped yesterday.

Yha, me either... gpu3 basically allows for the d/l of the super fermi cores, BUT They coded in all the newest/avaliable card types as when the ATI core comes... closed beta testing in Dec, it's an easy go.

Finally installed my CPU and cooler yesterday and then downloaded this to try. I am liking it so far. Click one button to stop both my SMP and graphics Folding to game, one click to start them back up.

Finally installed my CPU and cooler yesterday and then downloaded this to try. I am liking it so far. Click one button to stop both my SMP and graphics Folding to game, one click to start them back up.

Thats one of the reasons why I stopped folding. After every reboot I would have to go into the command prompt and run the command. After a while I just forgot to do it. This program is just so easy.

I would love to try this now, but I can't do that right now until atleast 5:00am in the morning sharp.
HFM.net said both should be done by that time, seriously though how reliable is it and how stable is it ?
I guess you could say I becoming a old fashioned tech guy around here, but can you blame me ? :O
Also do I need to move my gpu and smp settings to this new program to keep everything current ?
It would sure the **** make it easy on me and not have to screw with computer early in the morning.....

^No, all cards can use gpu3, but non-fermi era cards, aka g92 and gtx 200's don't like the cores that the gpu3 can through out.

your quadro may have the architecture thats happy with the new stuff.

Quadro cards are a different breed than gforce cards, so its beyond my knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom