All In One Folding App

Status
Not open for further replies.

PP Mguire

Build Guru
Me and quite a few others are using this now and it makes setting things up 100x easier. It also gives an easier solution to people who are just getting started and want to take advantage of their full PC without alot of work involved.

Its basically an all in one folding app thats real easy to use. Even though its named FAH GPU Tracker it takes full advantage of your CPU as well. Check it out

Start Folding the Easy Way!! - [H]ard|Forum

Which updates?

There are only 3 clients anyway with the gpu client depending on the card. The dclients d/l the newest cores on there own.
it is a nice little program to setup multiple clients, and this is Stanfords ultimate goal when they finially get things sorted with ATI cards.

Just remember....... the default team is evga forums! so change it to ours 12864

Once I get my electric bill under control (company more like...) I'll probably look into this. Thanks for the post.

I dont think you have to uninstall your current stuff to use this. I think you just need to turn all your current clients off and try the new program to see if you like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom