800,000 points

Status
Not open for further replies.
The old 9800gtx+ were 2, then they made the new ones with only 1.

Don't think they eat alot of power though.

What psu, you running? I'm think of geting a 750tx and a 2nd 260-216, not sure how my 520hx would power it.

So you reckon they sold me 9800GTX+ instead? This makes me sound dumb but the only thing I have that tells me they are 250s are the boxes.
Anyway, in the single opty machine I have an OCZ gameXstream 700W, it's not as good as I once thought and in the dual opty machine I have an etasis ET750 which is great. The 520 might be able to run your PC with 2 cards but I don't know what kind of margin you would have given that you have obviously overclocked everything lol.

BFG has the same warrentee and double the stepup time...

My bfg is doing okay,

Kmote... No idea about your 250 being a 9800gtx, But nowhere can i find a 250 with 2 plugs.

Are they Evga? Caused I'd raise a stink, see if they'll do something... like upgrade

BFG has the same warrentee and double the stepup time...

My bfg is doing okay,

Kmote... No idea about your 250 being a 9800gtx, But nowhere can i find a 250 with 2 plugs.

Are they Evga? Caused I'd raise a stink, see if they'll do something... like upgrade

Yeah, i know in my head BFG is good but I've had bad experiences so i just stick with EVGA or XFX.

Lol, i actually think it was my bfg 9800gt that when i read the fine print on the card, the "made in china" section, the part number was for an 8800gt. I never worried about it, ended up selling the card so can't give you a happy ending other than now its someone elses problem.

They're branded Palit, have 9" red PCBs and there is a sticker that starts GTS250 512M which all points towards them being GTS250s as promised, the only thing out of place is the dual power inputs.

EDIT:
You must be running some more stuff kmote....but im almost keeping up with you with just 5 clients.
So you think I'm getting too many points for my HW? I was starting to wonder if I was getting enough lol. By the way my client count is 11 (5 GPU, 3 SMP, 3 uni).

Why didn't you mention that earlier! I had to go all the way downstairs and open up the PC! Anyway that really sorts it out those are the exact ones I have by the looks - thanks.
As a side note, it looks like I would have been better off if it were a 9800GTX+ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom