50K!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just got a GTX260 folding, and it is my main rig. ;) I started with a socket A Athlon 2000+, moved to a s939 3200+, then started Folding with a Sapphire 1950XT, moved to a 6850, and now the GTX. Maybe one day I will be able to afford a folding rig or three. :D

I have never used a folding rig. I have always used just my PC. I started off on my P4 folding, while slow as can be it got me WU complete. After the release of the GPU folding i started with a 6800 folding then to my 8600GT. Now on my 8800GTS. All of my points and WU have come strictly from these items. It takes time. I am jsut over 450K and i have been at it for quite some time. I may never reach the top 10, but every little bit counts.

I only have one of my two folding machines up at the moment, after I did my shuffle of components I discovered that the board I had bought that was supposed to go into the other folding box doesn't have a CPU heatsink retention bracket.

Yeah, I've had my folding rig for a while now, with the four 8800gts', then the two 260s on my daily rig. The problem is getting them all running 24/7. For some reason I've been having issues recently with any sort of OC at all on any of the cards. Random BSOD on my folding rig and EUEs on my 260s. Not sure why and too busy at this point to try and figure it out. So for now they are both running handicapped.

congrats guys on the milestones

i started with a socket A (old rig i used for folding)
Then i started running the gpu client on my 9600gt
then i ran it on my gtx 260 (not running the 9600gt anymore)
then i started running the 260 and an smp

Now im running 2 smp, and 2 gpu (my 260 and 9600)

if i don't game during the day (which i usually do for quite a bit) i get about 12-13k a day.

I wish I could fold with my ps3. But it's sitting there along with my receiver and cable box in a little whole in the wall and would get too hot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom