2 SMP's for an i7?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so paton... based on that link in my last post.. i should be getting like 25k ppd... yet fahmon only shows 10k.. any ideas on whats wrong?

My case is the opposite. The fahmon shows a 6k ppd and according to extremeoverclocking stats I only get 3.5k.

so paton... based on that link in my last post.. i should be getting like 25k ppd... yet fahmon only shows 10k.. any ideas on whats wrong?

I'm totally unsure on big advanced units. What I know about them is that theres the ppd from doing the work, then there is the bonus amount based on time left. When people talk 25k, i think its with bonus. Reading the link burn posted, an i7920 should do 14-15k plus bonus. Are you running a gpu client? I think you are, and its ATI. You seem to be only 4k down, which isn't bad. The people that uaually run i7 big units are dedicated machines.
All in all I think youre doing okay.

My case is the opposite. The fahmon shows a 6k ppd and according to extremeoverclocking stats I only get 3.5k.

Okay, you've got to check your logs... look for corestat 7A. It indicates a failed unit.

You can post your log using the
Code:
 [/ code] tags.. no spaces. and I can look.

Just checked your actual stats page http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=480434 asnd the last 2 days youve pulled 6k.

Never really look at your 24hr ave, its kinda slow.. check your actual numbers when in doubt.

i didnt see that... i thought they were getting the 25k ppd and THEN the additional 30k bonus or w.e... didnt know they were estimating it off of ppd + bonus

all good now :D

What do I need to run bigadv units? Since I'm running a i5 with "only" four threads can I run it? I only have 4GB too. Nevertheless the notfred vm doesn't support it. I'm asking to know if it's worth to change to the Windows version and run bigadv units.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom