Which One?!?!!?

• Widescreen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normal Screen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is probably the best, and there is like a sticky pad on the bottom, you just take off the thingy and put it on. go to www.zalmanusa.com and go to VGA coolers and watch the installation movie geez i just bought this 2 days ago

well im gonna buy this cooler soon just wanted to make sure it is wat people say it is, because im really wanting to run my core at like 600mhz or close to it,and ive already ran my memory at like 1.08ghz and i have the evga agp 900mhz model,so i guess that pretty good

you should be able to get that memory higher than 1100 with stock HSF. I got my MSI 6600GT to 580/1200 with stock HSF and plan on getting this cooler to hopefully get 610/1300 or somewhere in that ballpark. With the 580/1200 I got a score of 4146 on 3DMark05.

Zeuskotg said:
you should be able to get that memory higher than 1100 with stock HSF. I got my MSI 6600GT to 580/1200 with stock HSF and plan on getting this cooler to hopefully get 610/1300 or somewhere in that ballpark. With the 580/1200 I got a score of 4146 on 3DMark05.
dude lol i just read your sig... you have like the worst possible psu. powmax is known on these forums for their PSUs going POW. and whats worse... 580 watt... the more the wattage the bigger the POW. i would ge rid of that asap if i were you.

why do you guys measure psu in wattages, its measured in amps, also known as the big A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom