Zalman CNPS9500?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my mobo and as you can see the place where the cpu is suppose to be is quite high unfortunatly. The Zalman product are to big and the space between CPU and PS is just not enough.

I like good cooling and all but man I hate the look of copper coolers I like the alminum coolers look better more sleek

mike4realz said:
your mobo is not even listed in the compatible list at zalman's website. so it won't fit

it is listed in the 9500 saying i need a 7.5mm gap and the 7700 is a list of incompatible mobo's and there it's not listed in. But after personnaly measuring i have to conlude the zalman and my mobo just don' twork.

If just bought the xp-90 but when i tried to install it the stock brackets seemed to be to short or the cpu to high. I wasn't able to connect the clips. any help?

It's really hard to see from a real picture so I'm using this.
The clips 5 A/B, 6A/B seem to be too high and won't make it to 7D etc. They stick out a bit above that.
Am I suppose to use brute force to make it fit or will that damage the cpu?

i believe there may bwe a bit of force needed to coerce them in. My beiggest recomedation is to simply read the instructions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom