Are you soon to build?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grego

In Runtime
I am. Except I've run into a problem. My video card 'left fedex ramp' from a city a few minutes away from me two days ago... apparently it has been driving around constantly since this time, because the status has not been updated. That order was from monarch. I also have three packages coming from newegg. Apparently they have been sitting in Indianapolis (a few hours drive from me) for about two days now. All products are being shipped via fedex supersaver, the newegg standard. Over the weekend when I was (obsesively, yet understandably :)) trying to check the shipping status, the fedex website would not recognize the numbers at all sometimes.

Anyone know if somethings going on with fedex or its website? Anyone else have anything on order via fedex? I was looking forward to building on Tuesday, even though scheduled delivery is wednesday, until they took this "vacation" with my packages they were ahead of schedule, as seems to be the norm with fedex super saver. I ask here because I know many others order newegg/etc and ship via fedex supersaver. Any info appreciated.

Doesnt really matter how close you are. How long you paid for is how long it takes to get there. Package priority goes to the people that paid more. You will probably get it the day scheduled or else tomorrow if your lucky

Hmm, I've always gotten it a day early with supersaver shipping.

What really throws me off is the fact that my one package left a ramp two days ago and apparently hasn't been heard from since. Usually once my packages reach this ramp, they are put on vehicle for delivery. Heh... I have no clue what in the hell they are doing with it. It better not come broken lol :classic:.

Hmm. That one is a true cross country shipment. Mine was actually still making progress over the weekend though. The top of this list is the most recent, it goes backwards from there. Usually my packages only leave the Romulus location to be delivered directly to my house. The city is only about ten minutes away. It is very wierd that that it is saying it left that location two days ago and hasnt been heard from since.

Jul 10, 2005 11:38 pm
Left FedEx Ramp
ROMULUS MI

Jul 9, 2005 6:34 pm
Arrived at FedEx Ramp
ROMULUS MI

3:42 pm
Left FedEx Sort Facility
MEMPHIS TN

9:40 am
Arrived at Sort Facility
MEMPHIS TN

2:18 am
Left FedEx Ramp
ATLANTA GA

Jul 8, 2005 10:47 pm
Arrived at FedEx Ramp
ATLANTA GA

9:30 pm
Arrived at FedEx Ramp
ATLANTA GA

9:30 pm
Arrived at FedEx Ramp
ATLANTA GA

9:02 pm
Left FedEx Origin Location
DECATUR GA

5:27 pm
Pickup status
DECATUR GA

Oh yea, besides not honoring the tracking numbers half of the time, it has also been displaying my package weights rediculously higher than they really are. It says the box with just my monitor weighs 55 kilograms. I would love to see (and be a afraid to sit in front of) a monitor that weighed over 110 pounds. It also said my box with mobo, cpu, ram, etc weighs 14 kg. Ehh, wrong again. These could be simply meant to be pounds instead, but still, my monitor is only listed at 40 pounds, though I suppose 15lbs of other material with it is possible... I think something is up with the website to be honest.

I guess I'll just wait and see when they come... like in the good ol' days before tracking numbers :). I'm quite interested to see what FedEx fills in between "Delivered on porch" and "left fedex ramp" for these two days my vid card has been roaming this 15 square mile area lol.

ok i had the same problem i live in corning ny and it was in saracuse closer then NJ and then it whent back to NJ and then came back too me but they dont ship on weekends soo they say tey dont but they really do they just dont seliver unless u ask them too and if some packages were from NJ and some from CALI there gonna arrive at the same time so dont worry about it they will be there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom