Yorkfield @ 4.65GHz on air

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish you need to have some kind of dangerous chemical licence to own LN over here, if you don't please tell me why as all my reaserch leads me to believe that you do. The most extreme cooling i would ever go for is Phase Change (even then that is a year or so away).

This thing is going to be a beast an shall always be a beast(VIA healthy upgrading regularly) I just can't Imagen how this thing is gona score when i do get it built.

buawha! you will have yourself competition... i'm contemplating qx6700.. or waiting for the phenom.. its such a tough decision.....

imma take number 2 dang nabbit.... i don't expect to be beating jseber when he's got phase change...

the only thing that grinds my gears is oc'ing crossfired 2900 series.. its retarded.. i hope new catalyst drivers will fix this later on in the future.. otherwise imma be held back to about 15,000-16,000 range.... (i think that was the score with a crossfired setup of pro's flashed to xt with a q6600.. don't remember clock)

ya.. i've been hoving at xs just about everyday.. at 4.5 ghz is easily obtained with about 1.367v or something like that... just incredible if you ask me.... makes me wonder if i really want a phenom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom