Yorkfield @ 4.65GHz on air

Status
Not open for further replies.
b1gapl... we gotta stop Chris from doing his build... even tho its gonna blow our 3dmark world record.. this can help him big time!!!

He's not doing it now. I'm just giving him heads up each month. Chris predicted his build to be somewhere in January.

He's not doing it now. I'm just giving him heads up each month. Chris predicted his build to be somewhere in January.

by then we can get him to get this...

i can't wait for his build (and mine) i wanna see how much it blows away the other ones....

i bet he could afford LN2 if he wanted too... but i don't think he wants to blow 30k on his system (total)

Chris probably has the mad scientist face when he is searching for parts :)

b1gapl is working on his build...

Chris Chadwick said:

i acted like i helped....

Ah I wonderd why my ear's where burning an now i know why....

But this is seriously good news for OCing I can't wait it I OC my beast (When I get it built) because I am gona take a crack at many of the TF records with it.

Well in jan i will have A) More money B) Have more time

I will be using the high end parts so when AMD role out there new stuff if it OWNS intel i will be using that. This rig is going to be built at once with a overhaul every 6 months or so. (nothing major unless I get owned in the TF hall of fame)

Well in jan i will have A) More money B) Have more time

I will be using the high end parts so when AMD role out there new stuff if it OWNS intel i will be using that. This rig is going to be built at once with a overhaul every 6 months or so. (nothing major unless I get owned in the tech forums hall of fame)

i doubt that..

ur system is gonna rock.... you could make like the Top 50 of the 3DMark world record overall......

but ur not going to get LN are you :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom