yay phase change is on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
umm...yea single stage units retail top out at around -40C. So dont have to worry about instant frostbite. but cascade and autocascade, those go down to -80C and way beyond. and LN2 well thats a whole different story. i will be building my own single stage sometime soon soooo.....

o and jesber bad move on buying a retail unit, you could order one from jinu117 off of XS for about $500 and it can be custimized and perform better than a retail unit. he also does great work with lian v2000 and phase change units. check him out if you can cancel that order.

o and its not called a "cooler" its called an evaporator or evap for short.

NosBoost300 said:
very impressive, did you also get it for your graphics cards.... i'd be looking forward to 20,000+ 3dmarks.... insane.. tf finally has a crazy oc'er! lol

hey im a crazy ocer. 1.7v on air is crazy. jk jk. lol

wtk pro l said:
umm...yea single stage units retail top out at around -40C. So dont have to worry about instant frostbite. but cascade and autocascade, those go down to -80C and way beyond. and LN2 well thats a whole different story. i will be building my own single stage sometime soon soooo.....

o and jesber bad move on buying a retail unit, you could order one from jinu117 off of XS for about $500 and it can be custimized and perform better than a retail unit. he also does great work with lian v2000 and phase change units. check him out if you can cancel that order.

o and its not called a "cooler" its called an evaporator or evap for short.

****, didnt know they could come that cheap geez.. Shipped out today and i will get it tomorrow

You should have waited, OCZ is putting out a phase change unti that is supposedly going to cost at most ~$400

mhmm, if you take into account the design, compressor size, condensor size, evap design, captube length, gasses used, and price of production, also review of prototype units, im positive they wont give temps as low as prometia or other units. :)

oh well, its on its way, so no lookin back now. I am so excited, sittin my office right now, with an air cooler, got it to post at 3.2. my goal is 3.6 with phase, but not sure if it will be stable

do you know what pressures you the evap system will be running at? what is the refrigerant? I might be able to tell you how cold it will get if you can get me that info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom