yay phase change is on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jseber1982

Enterprise SCCM\SCOM
Iv been reading about how some people have gotten there fx60s up to 3.6ghz and beyond.

When i get it,, first thing i am gunna do is touch the cooler to my hand and see how cold it is lol.

I ordered the prometia\lian lie phase change bundle

very impressive, did you also get it for your graphics cards.... i'd be looking forward to 20,000+ 3dmarks.... insane.. tf finally has a crazy oc'er! lol

jseber1982 said:
When i get it,, first thing i am gunna do is touch the cooler to my hand and see how cold it is lol.

Probably not a good idea considering some of them can get down to almost -200C. Might hurt a little, being that cold.

Re: Re: yay phase change is on the way.

Snake-Eyes said:
Probably not a good idea considering some of them can get down to almost -200C. Might hurt a little, being that cold.

Retail units are in the -30c range.

Good luck and I hope you can get some nice clocks.

i got my kit from crazypc. was 1300 bucks or so for the whole kits +case and lcd.

yea i know it gets down that cold lol.. i still just wanna touch it real quick to the tip of my finger.. i will have plenty of pics.

They sell kits that also attach to the bi card, but you get degraded performance

like... you could have -40C on a cpu with a single kit,
or buy a triple kit that might give ya like 0C for the cpu and vid cards.

I had a watercooling loop on my graphics cards with peltiers,,, and i still didnt really get that much of an overclock out of them. So i am just putting them back on water with no pelts. No sense running up the electric bill for no extra performance.

i dont have the new kit yet, so i am just sittin here on my office Bsing. Got my board and psu just sittin on my desk,using a cheap gfx card. workin on mem timings n stuff.

Haha, what if you touch the cooler and it's like -100c and your finger sticks too it, and you get frost bite? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom