yay broke 10K in 3dmark06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea Mguire, I got that in 05. This is pretty good but you should be pushing around 11.5k with that setup. Try and get those Optys to 3ghz. MM had a setup similar to this but with 2 7900GTS and was the first to break 12k ever, so you definetly have room to grow.

i will work on ocin the rig in a few days. Decent score for not being overclocked.

It is a server motherboard, extended atx.

lol wasnt tryin to be stuck up. i was just excited to get the score and find out that the machine is actually gameable.

And yea i just got 8 gigs because.. i dunno, because i could i guess.

Main reason why i got the mem and drives... i do a lot of graphics work.. graphics files that are like 500megs a piece plus.

And it is also my gaming rig

jseber1982 said:
i will work on ocin the rig in a few days. Decent score for not being overclocked.

It is a server motherboard, extended atx.

lol wasnt tryin to be stuck up. i was just excited to get the score and find out that the machine is actually gameable.

And yea i just got 8 gigs because.. i dunno, because i could i guess.

Main reason why i got the mem and drives... i do a lot of graphics work.. graphics files that are like 500megs a piece plus.

And it is also my gaming rig
If you need any help OCing (controlling all that RAM) on the CPU or GPU, just PM me.

Also can I get a link to that score, so I can look at your FPS.

Ridlyn said:
Good Choice.

Jesus 15k scsi hdd's, i wonder how fast that it is.

Pair that with a 4GB I-RAM Drive and we would be flirting with a single digit second boot up!:p

acctualy Im not sure, But I guarentee it would be fast :D

No, you can do that now in regular XP

if im not mistaken, I think Warez Monster bought one....

see if he replys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom