Xp-m!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, sorry for the confusion I meant the emachines accepting my current 2400+. I know my board supports a 2800+ but just not too sure about his.

well that emachines you linked says it runs using a 2800+ XP and if that's where you're gettin that CPU from then of course itd work....the 2400+ XP is an older chip so theres no reason it wouldnt

Thanx! Just wondering because I wasn't sure if the motherboards BIOS was programmed to run at a 133 mhz fsb. (hey it's an Emachines you don't know what there doin!) But how good would you think a 2800+ barton would oc?

if you are looking to buy a 2400 xp-m im looking to sell mine... im moving to venice core ive decided. 50$ plus shipping if you are interested... and im a reliable person, i hit 2.65GHz on 1.9Vcore... extremely stable.

Sorry Leonidas, but thanks for the offer! My friend with the 2800+ is "trading" me CPUs so it cost nothing really except time... something I have too much of. Money... I have very little of that ... need a JOB!!

could the bridge mod work for his processor? if you have a thouroughbred, if you close some of the bridges you can turn it into a XP-m, i did it but the conductive ink didnt last well, but if you invest in some better conductive stuff......

Mobile just means the processor works at .2 volts less than a normal CPU, that's the only difference.

i have the 2500 xpm and this chip overclocked well,i got it upto 2687 ghz at with no probs on air at 1.68 vcore with shit ram id love to get some decent ram and cooling to see what i can actualy take his baby too, i ran the comp at 2687 ghz for 3 months in winter but now its getting warmer i put it back down to 2.200 ghz ,(anyone got any spare money they dont want lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom