my spec :
Case: Antec 300 Case - Power Supply: Corsair GS 600W
- CPU: Intel Core i3 540 @4.2GHZ
- Motherboard: Gigabyte H55M-UD2H Intel H55 (Socket 1156) PCI-Express DDR3 Motherboard
- Cooler: Corsair H50 CPU Cooler
- RAM: Corsair XMS3 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB SATA-II 16MB Cache
- Graphics Card: PALIT GTX460 768MB
- Optical Drive: LG DVD+/-RW SATA Drive
I currently have a overclock on my CPU@4.2 with a BCLK frequency of 191 (multi X 22 )
XMS3 has a rated speed at 1600mhz , the only multi options for xms3 are 6-8-10 the closest i can get to 1600 is around 1520mhz using a 8multi although 8x191 i dont know what volatage to stick on this as i only know that 1.65v is suitable for the 1600mhz mark.
Any Advice please
Would it be ok to up BCLK to 200 or would i have to change voltages on the cpu OC?