Is it worth the price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the first 5 mobo's are 754 out of them i would go with the asus or abit, the next one is a 939 socket mobo. the differance is that a 754 socket cpu is cheaper but has hardly any upgrade options and doesn't support duel channel ram.

the last mobo is for the 939 socket and thus is more expensive. with this platform you get duel channel and amd has prommised that duel core cpu's will be released on it. you can also get motherboards such as the ASUS A8N-SLI that support PCI-E and SLI

Do you know which chip you have? because that will make all the differance. no point getting one and not having it fit into your mobo

btw i was reading that mobo's (the expensive $159) info and it has pci express so thats a good one it also overclockes well and trust me when i say as a gamer ocing is goooooooooooood

shorty, try usin the edit button instead of posting over and over again
Yes shorty, 5 posts in a row is a little excessive being they are only 2 minutes apart.

That last board is a socket 939 Nforce4 Ultra chipset, while the others are socket 754 nforce3, that would be a big contributing factor to the price difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom