Worklog: "Spirit of the Dragon and the Tiger"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey your blog looks really cool. Amazing how you got all that custom stuff done in such a short time. LOL

Anyways the only thing you need to add to the blog is a favicon.ico. The little 16x16 pixel picture that appears next to the url. Oh and i really like the Simpsons case also. Big fan. Except i would have used more of the yellow instead.

Thank you, we're making a really cool skin for it this week, I'll check out the favicon.ico! :)

I did some shopping for this build this morning, heres the products and links

1x 120mm ACRyan Blackfire led fan here, for the Dragon grill
bruce_lee_casemod6.jpg

2x Lamptron Vandal switches, here Black with Orange Ring & Dot illuminated
bruce_lee_casemod7.jpg

Thank you nagasama! My photos are temp down for this worklog, but being moved... This datacenter in the new blurb is where all of my photos resided...In the meantime, I have a seperate space for photos on CaseModBlog.com

Texas-Based Server Provider Explosion Affects 9,000 Servers, 7,500 Customers

Houston, TX (AHN) -- An explosion Saturday evening at a Texas-based, privately held server hosting provider has caused server outages effecting 9,000 servers and 7,500 customers.

According to The Planet's website, at about 5 p.m. Saturday electrical gear shorted, creating an explosion and fire that knocked down three walls surrounding their electrical equipment room.

No injuries were reported and no servers were damaged or lost.

The Houston company, which provides servers for small and medium sized companies, said it has its entire support team working around the clock to get the servers back on line.

They estimate they will be up and running by Sunday afternoon.

I started cutting the Kenpo patch/fan grill yesterday in a 1/16" thick sheet of styrene plastic.

Tracing paper template
1BruceLee_CaseMod_Kenpo1.jpg

Using tin snips to cut outline
1BruceLee_CaseMod_Kenpo3.jpg

Using Rotary tool with Dremel attachment #107
1BruceLee_CaseMod_Kenpo4.jpg

hey question for ya mnpc...
how can i submit some photos and correspondence to AMD of an (lightweight, in comparison to yours) AMD themed mod that i did?
i can't seem to find any kind of info about submission. heh heh i dont think i should be considered in the same class as yourself, so no sponsorship ha ha...but free stuff from AMD is always good no matter what it might be :)

hey question for ya mnpc...
how can i submit some photos and correspondence to AMD of an (lightweight, in comparison to yours) AMD themed mod that i did?
i can't seem to find any kind of info about submission. heh heh i dont think i should be considered in the same class as yourself, so no sponsorship ha ha...but free stuff from AMD is always good no matter what it might be :)

This would be better discussed via PM

roger that, thats what i would have done, but your private message setting is not enabled. i left you a visitor message to direct it off this thread.
thanks!

We milled two different versions of the 120mm Dragon front grill intakes yesterday. So you'll see some slight differences between the two designs around the Dragon's mouth, the concern is support with being attached to the outter ring. These were cnc milled from 3/16" thick 6061 aluminum. The multi-hole fan grill version we're used as a bottom layer in these pics is "Brain Drain" Again, this front intake is ornamental , so if you had considerations regarding airflow...it will do alright for our needs

bruce_lee_casemod8.jpg

bruce_lee_casemod9.jpg

bruce_lee_casemod9a.jpg

bruce_lee_casemod9b.jpg

bruce_lee_casemod9c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom