Worklog- CrossFlow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im still amazed that you have stuff like that just "LAYING AROUND". The best pc besides mine i have lying around is a p3 733mhz with no PSU in it.

Ridlyn said:
Im still amazed that you have stuff like that just "LAYING AROUND". The best pc besides mine i have lying around is a p3 733mhz with no PSU in it.
Mabye because I graduated college about 10 years before you were born may have something to do with it.

I have no wife, kids and I own my house. So the moral of the story is go to school, work hard and dont have kids, lol...

PS- NosBoost I wouldnt recommend modding the 7900's. A lot of friends(who know much more than me) have them and they mess up real easy (I think they are modded too high already from the factory) Thats why I got the 7600's.

FIRST! if you are not sure about electricity dont do this. The Caps can store electricity and Zap you good. Also usually PS have ground spots built into the circut board and will need to be grounded.

But without the PS Case cooling is improved and wasted space has been eliminated.

AND FOR SURE MAKE SURE ITS NOT PLUGGED IN.....

Attachments

• nakedps.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 199
Sorry Nos, I am putting all the wiring, HDDs and PS under the mobo. All the power wires will be soldered to the back of the mobo. (the hot stuff)

On top all you will see is the fans and mobo. Because I am using a AC Freezer for the CPU (its tall) I am using a Laptop CDRW(its very flat).

I am using the origional Qpack front but the rest of the case will be made out of Smoke Tint Lexan and Hex Mesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom