Worklog- CrossFlow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh schmancy, like the colour, wats that lil rectangular thing next to the headphones port and the hole?

Its called Mirage paint, Its not even polished yet. It is really 3 colors, Red, Blue and Purple. Depending on how you look at it it changes color. It comes as a kit with 3 cans- the first is a black primer than second is the color coat(you need 3-6 coats of the color coat) than after its dry the third coat is the clear.

And Harry the LCD id a Dual temp gauge for the HDDs and CPU.

Man you do amazing job there.

If I lived anywhere near you we'd be best friends and i'd be sitting at your place busy @ runining cases and other PC parts all day long [aka - 'modding' ahahah]

XD

If only I had the tools and the money @ my place..

-Jo.

lol someday maybe.. i'm physically ill and its war around here so can't really leave israel lol.

But thanks for the invitation! =)

By the way, How is the case going there? I can't wait to see it all built up and working........ the design is amazing.... i wouldn't be surprised if your internal parts of the cpu won't go above ambient temp even on highest load with all those fans and air tunnels!..

-Jo.

I was going to have the front panel(where the Media Lab and DVD go etched to say CrossFlow but they wanted $50, lol.

Later on today I will start the wiring, Il post some picts tomorrow to show the wires.

War sucks, I hope it ends soon and you all will be ok...Mark

Wow, that looks really nice...wish I had the cash, tools and time to rig up a box like that. 1 question, though: what with the mesh grille, wouldn't you get a bit of dust in your comp? My case has 1x120mm exhaust and no intake so I don't know a whole lot about airflow, but it just seems logical to me. Do all those fans suck out the air too fast for dust to settle?

My thought has been because the air is so free to pass THROUGH the case dust collecting will be not much of a problem.

A reg case sucks air in from the front, than it has to go around wires, HDDs and frames and all kinds of stuff. Than it exits in the back through a small hole (80 or 120mm fan) getting trapped on all the other walls and surfaces.

In mine the whole back(or side) is open allowing a much more free flow of air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom