Wiring is done, everything is installed ~~ Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just spent an hour installing a ****ing awkward heatsink and another 5 or 6 straight hours without food nor water adding case fans and managing wires. :cyclopes:
pics when i wake up!

speaking of cables, i've just moved to my cousines' for a while and spent 2 days wondering why their internet was so slow. they didn't even know what speed it should be. zdnet broadband measurer was saying 64k so i wondered if they perhaps had a crappy adsl and a poor contention ratio. turns out the fibre cable into the wall needed taking-out-putting-back-in-again. women! now it's 1977kbps (2mbps) i.e. 30.89x faster.

i can finally upload my pics :D

You can put a cathode in and that could charge up some glow in the dark paint, then turn the cathode off at night.

Also your tuniq is on sideways. Turn it 90 degrees counter clockwise so the fan is blowing the air towards the back into the exhaust fan.

EDIT: or will it not fit that way because of that nvidia thing which i have no idea what it is

DOUBLE EDIT: nvm i didnt see that monster blowhole fan. carry on nothing to see here

i'm so going to have to have a glow-in-the-dark case inside! right now it just looks like this

my_case_side_27082007.jpg

my_case_angle_27082007.jpg

my_case_inside_27082007.jpg

how did you get your wiring that clean? mine looks horrid! what did you use and where can I get them at? thanks

what video card r u exactly waiting for? hm?

i persume the high-end 9800 that is coming out November?

my 8800Ultra will be here tues 9/4/07 yay

how did you get your wiring that clean? mine looks horrid! what did you use and where can I get them at? thanks

cut some holes in the motherboard tray with a dremel. then ran the wires behind the tray in between the side panel.

it was $3 more for 2-day express than regular ground. its coming from california so otherwise it would have been till at least next friday if not the following monday.

it would be here monday but FedEx is closed.

<-- works for FedEx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom