Wiring is done, everything is installed ~~ Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you do your cable management? It doesn't look like you did too much cutting

cut holes in the case, and ran the wires behind the other panel

Oh wow, I just noticed your Tuniq is facing towards your top 200mm fan.

yeah, it doesnt fit the other way

plus the side panel fan will be blowing cool air right into it, then the top fan will be getting all the hot air out of it. so, in theory, it should cool VERY well.

yeah, it doesnt fit the other way

plus the side panel fan will be blowing cool air right into it, then the top fan will be getting all the hot air out of it. so, in theory, it should cool VERY well.

Good idea, I would say. Is your computer in an open area? Cause I was wondering since if it's not, it's probably sucking in hot air and not cool air from the behind.

wow nice wiring management. I wish mine was like that. Mine is hella messy. I tried to redo it and pfft, i only got minor improvements.

Should I remove everything if I want to get a good wiring? Start from scratch again hehe, if I have to do that, might as well paint the inside black too :D I like what you did to your case.

wow nice wiring management. I wish mine was like that. Mine is hella messy. I tried to redo it and pfft, i only got minor improvements.

Should I remove everything if I want to get a good wiring? Start from scratch again hehe, if I have to do that, might as well paint the inside black too :D I like what you did to your case.

buy cable ties

Zip-Ties, Twist Ties, some creativity, and patience. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom