Wires!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i mean like stickin them in and stuff lol the manuals realy just confused me more :p

lol I'm sorry but I had to laugh at the first 3 posts......hehe 'mean like organization'...'no I can't put them in period.' lol sorry...ehehe...

Anyway...hmm if you can't read the manual and understand where the wires ago it'd be A LOT harder for us to try and explain it to you. All the wires have the text labeled on them as to what they are. We need to know what kind of board you got and what wires specifically you are wanting to hook up.

There's only one spot for the HD lights, power switch, reset switch etc...and that's usually near the IDE slots depending on mobo maker. and they are usually set up like

+-+-
+-+-

That's plus and minus's to indicate positive and negative. The actual pins would be like

.... ....
.... .

something to that effect...the 4 pins on the top right where theres a space inbetween is generally for the computer speaker just goes straight on those four pins with the printed text on the cable connector pointed away from the center of the board. Now the Power LED, HD LEDs, Power Switch and Reset switch form a square in the first +- example I showed you

+-+-
+-+-

Starting at the top left you'd put on the Positive P-LED (might be what the pin says) then next to that you put the negative P-LED, then on the positive next to that generally goes the POWER SWITCH, starting at the bottom left is the HD-LED and the next positive next to that would be the Reset Switch....BUUUUUUT like I said all boards are different and I doubt you'll understand what I'm saying because like I said it's hard to explain in text =P

I got the P5GD2 Premium board by Asus, thanks for trying to explain, but it did seem rather complicated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom