Wireless mouse and keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

busdriverwillie

Baseband Member
How good are the wireless mouses and keyboards. I plan on playing some online games like MoH series, and Warcraft. Could the mouse go out while im playing or loose the connection? Are they worth the investment or not?

I had a wireless mouse but I have gone back to using wired ones because the response wasn't as good and that the batteries go out too often. And yes the mouse stops working while your playing if the batteries runs out... another reason why i got rid of it.

I'm not sure about keyboards though but i can imagine the same sort of things happening ...

lol, i was changing batteries often so my brother bought me a charger and some batteries just for the mouse but now i have to change batteries every few days. I recommend using a wired mouse.

I think that's due to the bad quality and lifetime of the rechargeable batteries though ...

IMHO, i would only go wireless if i had a large monitor that i could sit waaaay back from. i've used wireless mouse and did not like the response from it.

Ive got a 20in lcd monitor. So sitting far behind would be good. How much would it cost to get a wired mouse with an optical laser. If they are cheap then ill just get a wireless mouse, keyboard set and buy an extra wire optical mouse.

You can get optical mouses for a wide range of prices and same with wireless.

You could get a wireless one with its own charger, i'm not sure how much better they are but you can get some cheap ones.

Tell me where you are located and i'll give you a site to buy one from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom