wire management NIGHTMARE!!! HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
how many are needed approximatly?
due blue UV sensitive ones actually glow?
their a quarter a peice, would it be worth it for 20 total $5?

I dont actually have the graphics card yet, but Best Buy has it for $380, and I don't have a credit card through anywhere else, so that's where I'm goin...

the e6850 only cost me $300 as opposed to an e6600 I saw for like $500, so I went for it... as far as the quad core goes I couldn't find a quad that matched up for anywhere near $300... and w/ the q6600 I don't get the 1333Mhz FSB, which was a plus in the e6850... and the base of 3.0Ghz will put it higher than you could get a q6600 when OCing...

yes... it IS horrible... but worth it in my opinion...

it's all up to the individual... like if you had a roommate who would be kept awake by a light to see the keyboard, instead you have the light behind the keys... not so much light and a cool neon blue glow...

miniature zip-ties help more than anyone could ever imagine... if you look close enough I have like a billion of them in my case... that's always a good tip...

where do you live?
you can get the q6600 for around $270 at clubbit. You couldve also gotten the e6750 for about $190 bucks and it can oc to about 3.6 pretty easily.

But do something about the wire management, it does improve airflow.

STEAL!!!!! jm jm jm i would love to have a g15 for just a day even but after that day i'd prolly "forget" about having it ;)

i wana mod one with some carbon fiber vinyl film they look SIC with a vinyl on em
I was thinking about doing that.
the black part can be taken off, so I can stick it on the silver part only.

where do you live?
you can get the q6600 for around $270 at clubbit. You couldve also gotten the e6750 for about $190 bucks and it can oc to about 3.6 pretty easily.

But do something about the wire management, it does improve airflow.

well aparently where I live sucks cause I couldn't hardly find ANY parts... and the ones I found online were WAY out of my budget... that and the fact that I had to watch where I looked since the whole build is pretty much on credit cards and consumer lines of credit (i.e. best buy credit card, paypal credit line, and a few others) so my choices as for where to shop were relatively limited... that and the e6850 was on eBay and beat BestBuy's price for (I think it was) an e6500 for something like $350... and the e6850 should OC to somewhere around 4.0 nicely, and w/ the right cooling I can get it even higher...

and the wire management is still in progress... it looks a LOT better now than it did before, but I'm still working on it... thinkin about maybe wome heat-shrink tubing for some of the smaller wires, but there aren't a lot of them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom