Wire management.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anique

Baseband Member
my pc is so wirely and dusty how u ppl mange good wire mangement with yellow blue pipe :( plz tell me tutorial to clean my pcc i m very upset with wires :(

w/ yellow blue pipe??? Try using zip ties and routing/tucking unused wires. I used to put all my unused wires along the right side of the case all tucked away and zip tied. Just get creative w/ it.

You can also replace your ribbon cables with something like these round ribbon cables to cut down on the amount of cable mess you have. Doing that and getting in there with some zipties and making everything nice and neat is about all you can do.

i want to clean whole pc can anybody show me tutorial how to stick out processoor i m trying but top case silver of processor not coming up :(

i want to clean whole pc can anybody show me tutorial how to stick out processoor i m trying but top case silver of processor not coming up :(

um... I'll try and decipher this. If you want to take the silver thing, or Heatsink & Fan off, you need to pop the lock mechanism on the side. Then just pull. Sometimes it can take a bit of force if it has been on there a while.

If you are talking about the silver case on your actual processor don't even think about it. No dust is inside a CPU casing and second, you'll destroy it.

um... I'll try and decipher this. If you want to take the silver thing, or Heatsink & Fan off, you need to pop the lock mechanism on the side. Then just pull. Sometimes it can take a bit of force if it has been on there a while.

If you are talking about the silver case on your actual processor don't even think about it. No dust is inside a CPU casing and second, you'll destroy it.

Can i post pic here of my pc then u guyz give me tutorial how to doo???

I also dont know how to plug wire into board of hdd and reset wire + - :( can anybody guide?

How old are you man? The grammar you're using is pretty bad, if you want us to help you then you need to make some sort of an attempt to be understandable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom