Winters coming and you know what that means

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm in the basement and durin' the whole year it stays at a steady 20C.
my computers always running idle at a steady 26C (overclocked) 24C (normal)

though i might just move it to the garage for giggles to see what i can get it to run at durin' the winter

you guys ever daydream about rediculous over-the-top intake systems that run through a whole in your wall to the outside....Yea I drift off at work alot....But what I mean its a big tube leading from outside to your intakes, that would be beautiful btw like so many of you I also am cursed/blessed with a super hot room in the summer and a super cold room in the winter, figure I may as well up my clocks especially with all the DX10 goodies coming out around Christmas

yeah i have those day dreams lol i just want a big tube that goes from my ac in the summer to a hole in the side of my case and then a big exhaust tube that leads outside. and in the winter i would have the same thing but switch the tubes around.............awesome.......

Actually I have a friend which did that he routed his AC straight into intake and after about 1 hour his PC started to get humid air :S .

Heh i forgot to close my patio door saturday night and woke up with it 55F in my apt. Computer ran great on sunday.

well for the past few days its been cold my my room which is downstairs and core temp has showed my pc idle at 11 degrees, but my bios showed 20 degrees...which is still pretty **** good especially since its oc to 3.4 with volt of 1.375.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom