Why Watercool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demalii

Fully Optimized
So my room is staying at 60F which is nice and chilly and I overclocked my card last night and my benchmarks went way up..

My A3 was 43k, 3dk03 was 6900 and 3dk05 was 2300. Now look at my sig and see the difference, I think that's sweet hehe. I had 'em a little higher, but it seems my memory on the card is super sensetive. So when I try to raise it, it doesn't take long before random dots everywhere =(. I'm going to try to oc my cpu to like 2.6 or higher, but i'll have to put the ram to like cas 3 probably so iono. It'll be a fun test though, to see which is better.

Congrats on your OCing. I wish I could OC my video card :( I mean I can it's just I'm afraid it will ruin my card like I did with my other card :(

-Dan The Man

Nvidia fan boy said:
yea i wouldnt recomend ocing that vid card. they dont take much pressure.

Man, thats BS. The 9800XT is great for overclocking. I would see if you were talking about the 9200SE or something, but gosh, learn your stuff Nvidia, before you post your idiotic comments that brings both you and this forum down.

i was talking about the 5200 that dan the man has. Why dont you read w/ your eyes before trying to make and idiot outa me. Your just making a fool outa yourslef.

Oh, sorry guy. NOT... You can't even have a 6800 EE with a core at 650. I actually emailed nvidia about this and they said it's physically impossible to accomplish.

Nvidia fan boy said:
i was talking about the 5200 that dan the man has. Why dont you read w/ your eyes before trying to make and idiot outa me. Your just making a fool outa yourslef.

Don't hate me because I tell the truth about my system...

-Dan The Man

hey i havent changed my sig yet. and ive already been pm'd and i told them i screwed up. the clock is 475. and dont be hatin cause i have a better computer than all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom