Why don't you guy's answer my questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

th3_choos3n_on3

Solid State Member
OK guys here me out. I havre this computer which is pretty crappy i wanna upgrade it so i can play GTA 3 and Starwars Galaxies etc. I will later on get a better computer but right now i just wanna do something decent to the computert. Here are the specs of my current computer.

-First of all my computer is a Compaq Presario 7000 series lol dont laugh at me.

-AMD Athlon 1 gig
-128 meg of ram(need upgrading)
-Nvidia Tnt2 pro 32 mb(need upgrading)
-40 gig's of HD space.(prolly need upgrading just for my personal use.)
-i forgot what sound card im using but thats not important at the moment.

-So does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do. Like what I should put on there to upgrade it with. I just wanna here some suggestion from the people in the Forum.

to play GTA3 all you need to do is replace your video card. get at least a geForce4 440MX or radeon 9000. get better models if you want even faster 3D performance and if you can afford it.

i would take out the old video card or disable it in CMOS setup unless you plan to use 2 monitors at the same time. if your TNT pro is occupied in the AGP slot you have to get a PCI video card.

my budget is around 250-300 dollars on that computer. like end of this year i might build a new one but i am getting a new laptop. any suggestions on a laptop. somehting that is good. budget on that is around 1700 or so not that much but i should be able to get a decent one with that price.

How does the title relate to the post "Why don't you guy's answer my questions... "
Lol just trying to make us feel guiltyt ain't ya;)
-9000 ati pro
-256mb 333 pc2700

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom