Why does people spend so much money over computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you go to every enthusiast message board and ask them why they do more than the bare minimum?

Enthusiast being the key word. :)

If you love to play the latest games at their fullest, you will NEED the latest technology. I have a $400 X800 Pro, which is more than some computers, and these latest games are strecting it to the max. For some of us, just being able to play the games at low settings at 20 fps isn't enough for us. As for the intent of your question, asking that would be like going to a car forum and asking why they put so much money into their cars or going to a water sports forum and asking why they buy such expensive motor skis. Its just an enthusiast thing.

(title)...because we can!

no seriously though, why do people spend more money on other brands? why do people spend more money on ANYTHING?!!? cuz they want it faster, smoother, sleeker, smaller, more atttractive, and more flashy. it's human nature my friend. When the latest comes out, people are enticed to get it becase what they have is labeled "old, outdated, slow, bulky, obsolete" by the advertisers. It's an easy trick and an easy game to win if you are on the selling side.

My computer is "low-midrange" now-a-days' i think, but it still run pretty well for my uses. When i get an A64 setup...i will have NO IDEA what top use it for or what to do with all that power. After a few months...i will definetly find some good games to play and all of that...but could i SURVIVE on the setup i have NOW for a few more years...sure i could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom