Why?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheyCallmeBob said:
Ok well this is really pissing me off right now. I just got my computer up and running and every like 5-10 minutes of playing counter strike my computer just shuts down and all i see is a black screen... But my comp is still running. Whats wrong? :mad:
Mabey it's your computer's way of telling you "Oh god please don't make me run this awful game!". If not that it's probably overheating, you will need to check your temps.

I downloaded that one program and it says that my cpu is at 39C when I'm playing counterstrike. So I don't think its overheating
My friend said it could be my power supply, he said something about the 12v not giving enough amps to the cpu and videocard. What is he talking about?

Thats the problem with building your own. I built my computer in 20 minutes with the help of a friend, but It took me 5 hours to troubleshoot with windows xp/programs.

yo know i never thought about the rails, can u send us a pic of ur powersupply, like from newegg or something, did it come with ur case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom