Where do I buy Case Panels for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdxsk8er

In Runtime
I need to know where to buy Case Side Panels for an Icute 0301SL-BB? I have googled my way to kingdom come trying to figure this out... and am tired of looking at the X window for my case and I am starting to find the panel very annoying... Any help would be appreciated... thx

probly have to make one yourself or buy a bajillion cases until you find one that fits. Only cases that i know of with other side panels are thermaltakes and lian lis

Alright thx anyways... ur probably right... I'll have to buy a whole bunch of cases to find one that fits... I'll just buy another case and mod it instead!

Do you think I could buy a windowed side panel for my Tsunami Dream, (thermaltake) ?

Charlie -

Well I think you might be able to order a piece straight from Thermaltake. Give em' a call and see what happens.

yes i think u can since theyre selling panels for the big server cases and stuff on their website

btw its fairly easy to make a sidewindow yourself.. I've did it twice now, just carefuly cut the shape you wish, buy a plexiglass piece and cut it to fit exactly the size of the window you make and put'em together with some material to hold them.

If you'r too scared to ruin you'r side panel then go to some welder and ask him to do it for'ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom