What's the quietest, best performing CPU fan out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
best and quiet dont go in the same sentence together...but if you want the best fan...in my opion its the 60mm delta...i used one...so have a few of my friends...we put one on our processor and dropped it 20 degrees...its also makes a good case fan...kinda on the loud side...so you might want to invest in a fan controller if you decide to get a few...good luck

i dont have quiet but best is the vantec tornado. my computer is slightly overclocked and im no expert builder but the highest my cpu temp has ever hit under load is 43 degrees celsius. seems pretty good from what i understand and im sure someone more experienced at building than me would get better results with the same hardware.

By far, the best 80mm fan out there is the CoolerMaster Blue 80mm Neon LED Fan, Model "TLF-R82".

Very cool blue glow, on top of ultra quiet and effective air movement with 25 DBA and a 32 CFM. Only $7.99 form newegg.com I believe.

(I'm the unoffical spokesperson for newegg.com btw) lol

I realize my post above my be a bump off topic, so my apologies. Just an alternative suggestion.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom