whats a normal socre for 3d mark 06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desolation

In Runtime
hey all so i just ran 3d mark 06 and i got 18352 with a 5770 at 960 core and 1445 on memory and my cpus at 4ghz is my score normal

i got 15226

anything above mid 14's is above average.

and i dont understand why im getting such a low score, i thought id be in the low 20's at least!

my 5870 gets 16297 in the GPU score and CPU is 12718

and my PCmark score is 7779 :/

i feel my computer is like a corvette with a governor on... i feel like my system can get much higher scores if i can figure out what is holding it back.

hmm that's strange i had a score of 14,000 when i ran it first time but had a lot of issues sorted em out and it went up but my mother boards damaged so im gonna replace it and then rerun the test and see what i get

hey all so i just ran 3d mark 06 and i got 18352 with a 5770 at 960 core and 1445 on memory and my cpus at 4ghz is my score normal

THats actually a really good score for a 5770. When i had my 5770 and an i3 at 4.4ghz i got in the 17k range. There really is no "average" score because your system setup can greatly effect and it also really depends on how high your CPU is overclocked and if your running an AMD setup or Intel setup. The was a difference between my 955 and my i5 both running dual GTX280s. I got about 4k difference just going to an i5 because my CPU score increased and the increased processor power also increased my GPU scores as well.

Sean i think you might be talking about Vantage. That score looks like a Vantage score for a 5870. 3dmark06 has 2 GPU scores, a CPU score, and a final score.

my pic e x16 slot is messed up and when i try to run my video card in it it crashes my computer every time but i moved a few things around in my tower and got it to run but its still lacking and my memory wont run stable at what its stated to run so im replacing the mother board with the new 890 fx chip set

also i gained 2k when i disabled my on board graphics instead of leaving it at auto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom