What's everyone's favorite case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antec-User

Papa Chester
Post up some nice cases! :cool:

I'm partial to my Antec 900 (no mods....YET.... LC coming soon). I love the top 200mm fan! My CPU heatsink is pointed right at it and as theory proves; heat rises! But I'm noticing if you were to LOAD it with HDD's you won't have very much room for the VGA Power input... It's VERY close!!

Here's a couple pics.. (sorry, my GOOD camera's packed.. Leaving for CT tomorrow to visit the FAM for Christmas. Haven't been home in a year) Does an yone else's RAM fans fit kind of loose w/ the Corshair Dominator?

img00036jx6.jpg

I dream of a modular PSU!!

img00037sl0.jpg

First impression - "oh WOW!" No real way to HIDE wires... Sheathing, but still..

Yeah!!! I like the mineral cooling idea, but I don't want to have to pull it apart to replace something, but dust free is a BIG plus!!!!!!

When I was looking for cases, the Antec hit me and it was one of those "I GOTTA have it!" things.. Regardless of the price at the time! It was like $200 back then! Why skimp? Save or dish out for something you REALLY want!

lian li armorsuit PC P80 ftw!!

Lian%20Li%20ARMORSUIT%20PC-P80R%2002.jpg
I'll second that one!

And BTW...the Dominator fans are garbage. One of the fans has bum bearings and the thing sounds like a tuner car, and the brackets totally rattle. They aren't really loose, but just don't work that great and much too loud for me.

Wow, just wow. Lian Li makes that? Looks fan modded. Wonder how much?

yeah... i think its the "X Edition" i wouldnt have it as is there... but it looks gnarly in red... probably wanna change up that windows a bit tho (the spider looks cool, but dont really need the CFX part)

My case ofcourse simple beauty of sheet aluminium and subtle lines
pca71s_1.jpg

I also like these;
windowsxpbox0016.jpg
flex_42-2_440pxl.jpg

pc777_a.jpg
643740-A.jpg

643736-A.jpg

I really wanted the one shaped as a shell and was prepared to place any money to get one but they were limited edition (about 2-3 years ago) and every shop I emailed had none in stock was severely dissapointed. Yes its a completely impractical shape but it could of been my impartical case :( its just looks that good imo I think its a marmite kinda thing; either love it or hate it, no imbetween

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom