Whats a decent score on aquamark3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a 9200SE dude, of course it's going to suck. Not only is that a non-gaming card the 'SE' versions are like the lowest end of the 9xxx series I believe. That seems pretty much right on par with the rest of your system, being that you got a PC2700 stick in there which is bottlenecking your system along with a last generation budget card

No one said you could. But we were both reaffirming your suspicion that the score sucks. For a loooong freakin time dude I was with a 750MHz duron and Gf2 64mb so I know the pain :D

that's not sad, that's life...aren't you only like 15-16 anyway? I just now got what I consider a pretty good system and I'm 21 lol, I had a 133MHz Celeron when I was your age, with onboard graphics

charles_scott said:
But that was a long time ago -.-, anyways it would be easyer if i wasnt getting married, and im 16

Hmm...aren't you a little young to be thinking about marriage?

Anyways, when I was 16, I had a Penitum 1, 233MHz computer with onboard graphics. All because my parents wouldn't get a new PC.

Im getting married for certain reasons.... anyways i was looking at a 6800gt for AGP that cost like $350 i think.... is that good? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom