What's the best PC Optimizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best PC optimizer is yourself ;)

Defrag, uninstall old programs, disable unwanted services/running-applications in msconfig and startup, re-install Windows when you have to, scan for viruses and spyware/malware

and if you're looking for raw power and increase in speed of your system, well of course, you need to do some overclocking

Avoid programs that automatically "optimize" your system. They're junk.

best in the world? wtf?

there are no complete suites to optimize your pc, find various programs to do each job, reg cleaners, driver uninstalls, ram maximizers, download speeders etc.

The best PC optimizer is yourself ;)

Defrag, uninstall old programs, disable unwanted services/running-applications in msconfig and startup, re-install Windows when you have to, scan for viruses and spyware/malware

and if you're looking for raw power and increase in speed of your system, well of course, you need to do some overclocking

Avoid programs that automatically "optimize" your system. They're junk.

Ha, that's EXACTLY what I was going to say. Nothing beats knowledge.

For me, I overclock my CPU, RAM, and video card. I run MSconfig, I defrag often, and do various scans often.

Also, I keep my software at a minimum. In Vista, I prety much only have games installed. Ubuntu's a different story :) .

Stray away from software overclocking or software optitimization tools. Nvidia has one build into their overclocking program. I used it once just to see how it was, and it does do a decent job.

But no matter what, you're always the best PC optimizer.

The best pc optimizer i have found so far is to format and clean install then not download tons of junk. None of those optimizers work for crap.

run disk cleanup if you hibernate your computer as little as 5 times it can make upto a 10GB file

advance windowscare personal or pro(paid version)

Its good if you dont know what to tweak and how...
You can choose which type of computer you have, and what your going to use it for and it optimizes it with that certain option you choose.
It also cleans up a lot of stored up garbage.

Ccleaner is also a good cleanup program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom