Whats the best liquid cooled gaming machine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If u really must have a prebuilt water cooled gaming solution how about the:
altech NRG hydro - $7729 AUD
but still a pretty rad machine

Darth Tyranus,

Free yourself from the chains and oppresion of pre-build PC's, build your own Rig. The sage advice from all the previous posts should be heeded. Even if you have money being extruded from every orifice of your body, consider the principle of some bonehead taking advantage of you and ripping you off.

There are many quallity, knowledgeable and helpful people that frequent this forum. Ask and you shall receive...

Check out NewEgg, ZipZoomFly or even TigerDirect. If you are uncertain as to what hardware best suits your needs or if there are compatability questions....just ask. I did, they freed me from the Matrix of Dell.

For H2O cooling check out DangerDen, Petra's Tech Shop or Swiftech.

If you build your own Rig you will be your own tech support, if you require further support you will find it at this forum. In addition will have an intimate knowledge of your Rig and the DIY pride will liberate you.

I had several issues with my build, but all the questions were answered here.

If after you have given it some thought and still want to buy a pre-built PC, that is your right. Maybe check out Falcon Northwest, though you might want to get some feedback.

Om mani pad mi om

If you are set on getting a prebuilt machine, the only company I would recommend is MonarchComputers. Do not get cyberpowerpc or ibuypower, both are cheap (and not in a good way :D) and have horrible customer service. For $5000, you would probably be paying aboot $300 extra with Monarch.

Well I havent really bought anything from cyberpower but their rage in mods its pretty ok

Ok for anyone who wants a prebuilt PC go and look at IBUYPOWER.COM. The price is great the performance is top notch and they give you good parts. For example my brother did not want to build a pc so he orders from the site I recommended him IBUYPOWER.COM.

He recieves his comp, very identical to mine (see sig). He pays about $1480.00-$1500.00 for a pc almost the same as mine (exept the sound card that I have basicly). When the PC came I looked in it and guess what....the video card was evga brand, the memory was corsair and his cooling was coolermaster, VERY close to my specs I did myself....and so I was impressed more then I thought I would be +he has a 3 year PARTS Labor and so forth warranty.

So go check out IBUYPOWER.COM beats the **** out of all others in price and they are true gaming machines, there ya go.

Hunt12 said:
So go check out IBUYPOWER.COM beats the **** out of all others in price and they are true gaming machines, there ya go.

Pfft only true gamers build there systems....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom