What was Thermaltake thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol...total knockoff....but I've alway thought thermaltake quality to be better so I'd be interested in picking this up as my 900 is struggling, some of the small detail clips are worn from use and are failing, not holding things in place like they did when new.

every company has oen now nzxt tempest, this thermal take which i find nicer then the 900, and there is another company with a knock off aswell, imo this is much nicer then the 900. for the fact that its red :D

i dont like midtower cases,

i have 5 hdd setup, and 4 dvd burners.....

theres no way in **** i could get decent airflow in a midtower case with this much cabling (even though i modified the **** out of it, it would still be bad)

my apiva x-discovery could hold like 7 hdd's, 4 opticals a full atx board, aftermarket cooler, dual slot 2900pro and nothing overheated... mid tower case... its all about how you work it...

oh and total knock off...

and referring to aspire here, i totally get what you were saying yesterday to me on aim (even though i didn't respond :( ).. we got another... lolz...

every company has oen now nzxt tempest, this thermal take which i find nicer then the 900, and there is another company with a knock off aswell, imo this is much nicer then the 900. for the fact that its red :D

I agree, looks better than the 900...but they had the benefit of years of reviews on the 900 to improve on. I do like the orientation of the HDs on these, easier wire management.

Lol...total knockoff....but I've alway thought thermaltake quality to be better so I'd be interested in picking this up as my 900 is struggling, some of the small detail clips are worn from use and are failing, not holding things in place like they did when new.

Get a real case.

Gigabyte
Lian Li
Silverstone

Are all top notch and well worth the premium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom