At what temps will my verious PC parts underclock

Status
Not open for further replies.
44°C isnt too bad for idle... it is a bit high tho... idle temps dont really matter tho, its best to check what it is at full load

are those GPU temps in Speedfan the same as what you get in RivaTuner?? cuz thats really high for idle

you can run at those temps, that is to say they're not unsafe, but undesirable... the CPU load temp is quite high tho, but as long as you dont run it at over 65°C (150°F) for extended periods it should be OK...

i highly recommend you get this just to be safe -> Newegg.com - Sunbeam CR-CCTF 120mm "Core Contact Freezer" CPU Cooler - CPU Fans & Heatsinks

ok thanks bong

do you know if that temp 1 at the top is cpu? because theirs other temps for core 0 and 1

Ill get that for christmas actully do you think my PC will be safe till then?

that heat sink jus mounts on my CPU? you shure it will fit? money is a bit tight right now to spend if it may not work

i believe Temp1 is the "System Temp" (which could be a variety of things... PSU, HDDs, etc) Temp2 is the NB/Motherboard

Download Coretemp and check your temps that way. As said, Speedfan sucks and is known to be incredibly inaccurate.

they read the same, but coretemp also tells you your VID, and is much more lightweight than speedfan... plus, speedfan gets a whole bunch of dummy readings usually, which means you've got twice as many temp as there are sensors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom