WHat should i use between ramsynchs and Water block?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiyotaka

In Runtime
I'm getting a VGA waterblock that also has built in ramsynchs on the waterblock.. Where can i get thermal tape or something that will work well for this? I'm too afraid to use AS5 on the ram chips as it would be extremly easy to get it on the side of the chip and short circuit the card

Suggest you scratch the complete VGA block and stick to GPU specific block like the maze4...reason I say so it the fact the VRAM does not get anywhere near hot enough to warrant watercooling and the larger block will add resistance to your loop and degrade overall effectiveness

Just get some tweakmonster ramsinks like I did and use a little bit of AS5 on them all...it's fairly easy

I didn't know you wound up going with the tweakmonster.....PSHT, WHY YOU GOTTA COPY ME!!

They are sexy little ramsinks though.

Little super glue on their edges with a dab of AS5 in the middle will sufficiently hold them on

I didn't know you wound up going with the tweakmonster.....PSHT, WHY YOU GOTTA COPY ME!!
Swear I told you that I was using them too...but yeah I stole your idea BAKA after you told me maybe 5 times :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom