What is the problem with my card/pc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stainer711

In Runtime
When i overclock my Jaton 7800gt 256 mb graphics card at all i get artifacting. I know that the solution to this should be to just turn off the overclock, but when i do all of the games run too jittery too play. I tried using different drivers and different settings with no luck. The jitteryness goes away after i overclock it. WHen the card is overlcocked its temperature is only around 50 degrees but still artifacts. Could i just have a faulty card? Should i maybe RMA it? I tried to use the card on a different pc with the same results. Its clock settings are 400 mhz/1.0 gb. It gets jittery in the sense that it goes choppily during action even though my supposed fps's are decent. The choppiness greatly reduces playability and takes all of the fun out of my games. Any ideas? The card played jittery before i overclocked it, so the OC did not hurt it. The card does not artifact when not overclocked, but something even 1 mhz above stock makes it artifact.

are you ocing both .. i mean i oced my mem 2 mzh and then it gets artifacts ... i mean you can oc just the core clock without doing the mem.. that what i believe your problem is :D

well... than i guess your care is getting to hot.. are you temp monitoring?? i would ... USe MBM5

maybe .. i dont know who jaton is rated for ocing .... if you really want to put an aftermarket fan on it .. see if that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom