Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherubimon_3.20

In Runtime
I was just curious. There are heat spreaders that go over the memory stick, and there are fans/heatsinks that go attach to the memory. The heatsink version looks kinda stupid, but the heat spreader is cool. But what do you think?

I have OCZ memory with copper heat spreader's on both sticks.
I think they look really cool, they also make the RAM feel high quality as the heat spreader is on both sides.

yea.. Memory does not really get that hot. If it does get hot, then it will not get as hot as a HD or a CPU so there is no need to cool it.

I like my blue heatsinks on my ram, even though ram doesn't need such things. It does make it look nicer. Mmmm, eye candy!

if your goin for a customized look...then yea go with them...but as far as them serving an acutal purpose...they really dont have one besides keeping the memory a few degrees cooler which really doesnt even help...but if your just building a computer to mess around with and not lan with...then i wouldnt even buy em...good luck

i woulden't even buy them. The only reason y i would buy them is if i lived in africa and it was a 100 degrees F there every day and i was running my computer outside all day 24/7 then i would get it. But i mean they dont have a cable modem there do they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom