What do you think of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree with salt just buy that i know what you mean about money problems(trust me) but just make sure you have exhaust thast set up good (good airflow throughout the case)

go with the fan I wasn't thinking of buying the same one myself can you give me a heads up once you've got it if you do and tell me whether it is a waste don't see how mind any increased airflow can only be good

money well spent, the card is now Much much cooler , before the heatsink was burning hot now its just warm
5 stars for this product

heres where i mentioned earlier
http://www.techist.com/forums/f77/x1950xt-very-hot-146951/index2.html

BTW i have a fan adjuster where i can make it run 4000RPM which is pretty amazing how my video card fan cant keep up ;)

hey sylwek, how loud is that thing?
my 7900gs' get pretty warm...really they just generate a lot of heat...they dont get too hot themselves.
also, does it exhaust/pull air from the back? or does it just swirl the air already in your case around?

what it does is it sucks air from the bottom and it blows straight at the video card on top ,
iv tried the Antec one but it seems pretty weak, its good how the air comes from the outside the case but theres a big advantage with 2 fans vs. 1

and its not that loud when you put it on full blast, it sounds the same when you put the fans in your car full power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom