What do you think of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYL\X/3K

I know <html>, do you?
SPECTRUM FAN CARD
im getting this cooler because my PCI card runs really hot when gaming especially in humid weather. its pretty cool how its designed and the UV lights glow but is it good enough to keep my card nice n cool ? im tight on budget so getting a zalman heatsink/w fan is pretty expensive ($30-80)

what do you think?
not bad for $15.99

heres a closer look
Vantec_Fancardb.jpg

I know its a little more than the card but the heat dispersion rate you get with this vs how much you are spending is astronomical. In other words, bang for your buck.

Newegg.com - Thermalright HR-03 Plus VGA Cooler - Retail

Save up. cut a friends hair and charge em for it. Pick up pennies at the supermarket, Oh! the next time you feel like eating out, make Ramen instead and BAM! money for your bomb *** cooler.

The last one is generally how I save up to but something I need, but I suppose they all would work. I'm just shootin out ideas here. =P

Yes. But what do you need other PCI slots for? aslong as you got you're video card, and sound I imagine. There is nothing else needed! Who needs a RAID controller when you have an Ice Cold GPU!

Oh yeah the fans... Just to be fair they do look sweet. I just tend to believe that chicks dig guys with big heat sinks.

go with the fan I wasn't thinking of buying the same one myself can you give me a heads up once you've got it if you do and tell me whether it is a waste don't see how mind any increased airflow can only be good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom